Let’s get a few things out of the way, first.
- These clowns are my world.
- I love lists and bullet points.
- I need ocean and words that feel real.
- All my life I’ve been a maker, a writer, and for 31 years of it, a wife to David, who also cooks for me pretty much nightly. I know, you hate me already.
- My greatest joy is that I get to be the mother of two incredible 20-something young women.
- Small talk is not my strong suit, but, I’ll endure it to make my way to you.
- I have 2 tasteful tattoos. You likely will not see them on my Instagram.
- By day, I serve an amazing nonprofit organization, and when I grow up, I want to be as sure-footed and free as my daughters.
- I don’t have a “life verse” because I love too many of them. I do have about five that vie for first place, though.
Let’s cut to the chase … how much do you let your honest story out to preach? The one you’re living now, this minute, is the one with the most power to connect, to breathe life, and to show light. If you’re a light bearer, a follower of Christ, then – trust me – you want that vibrant life to be the realest thing about you.
I’m fighting for real.
I refuse to be one more person propping up an illusion to make you think I’m something I’m not. It really is safe to be who you most honestly are, in fact it’s advisable. I’ll go first.
Find me here: