- These clowns are my world.
- I love lists and bullet points.
- I need ocean and words that feel real.
- All my life I’ve been a maker, and for 30 years of it, a wife to David, who also cooks for me pretty much nightly. #SpoiledWife
- My greatest joy is that I get to be the mother of two incredible 20-something young women.
- I’m an amateur baker and knitter, a total book geek, and cycling is my favorite way to be active.
- By day, I serve an amazing nonprofit organization, and when I grow up, I want to be as sure-footed and free as my daughters.
- Jesus is the love of my life.
Thanks for stepping into my safe place – consider this your safe place, too.
Hey, can I ask you something?
How much do you let your honest story out to preach? The one you’re living now, this minute, is the one with the most power to connect, to breathe life, and to show light. If you’re a light bearer, a follower of Christ, then – trust me – you want that vibrant life to be the realest thing about you.
That’s what it’s all about for me. Not if you like me. Sorry. I’m just over it.
This is my promise. I refuse to be one more person propping up an illusion to make you think I’m something I’m not. I’m learning that it really is safe to be who you are, in fact it’s advisable. I’ll go first.
So, stay. Subscribe or just say hi and join this truth telling tribe.
Hope to see more of you around here.