Friendship is HARD! But, in a good way, right?
Who doesn’t love a sweet been-to-hell-and-back-and-bought-the-tee-shirt friend? Mine are a pure goldmine of treasures to me, but not one of them came easily. Friendship is not a stroke of good luck. My often steely, and sometimes soggy friends have me riveted to their side. Shallow sentiment and good intentions have their place, and it’s not sugared on top of real friendship. Save that crap for the movies, because it doesn’t function as love and it never will. One thing’s for sure: my favorite friendships were good long before they were great.
The great ones have been seasoned like a perfect baking stone with questions. In this series I’m writing for #write31days (a 31 day writing challenge, every October, every day), I’ll be telling you a few of my favorite ones. I hope you’ll join me for the adventure that I’m calling Cultivate Courageous: Questions That Grow Good Friendships Great.
Do you feel like you should be here for this? Consider sharing a link to this page with a few friends that you want to grow with! Hashtag it up, my friend, so we can see each other out there. #cultivatecourageous
How to get the most bang for your buck
You will find the complete list of 2016 #CultivateCourageous posts here just in case you miss any, but to avoid that sad state of affairs, just…
Subscribe ( —> in the pop over window <—) to get new posts delivered hot and fresh right to your inbox every day for a month. Subscribers will also get a treat at the end of the series just for hanging with me! OR…
Find me on Twitter to get new posts in your daily feed. OR…
Follow me on Instagram. My daily posts will show in your feed and when you see one you’re interested in, tap the link in my bio and it will bring you back here!
Check out the Pinterest board where all the posts will be dropped as they go live!
Because life is richer in courageous connection.
- #CultivateCourageous: Questions That Grow Good Friendships Great
- How did we get to be friends?
- Are you for real?
- Are you going to finish that?
- What do you need?
- May I appreciate you?
- How do you take it?
- So, how did it end?
- Do you have chocolate?
- Can we sit with the silence?
- What are you doing with me, though?
- You know I’m here for you, right?
- Is it ok that I’m not you?
- What are you reading?
- Can you be happy for me?
- Who are your people?
- Wait. You don’t believe that, do you?
- 3 fictional characters that describe you; GO
- Have I offended you?
- What’s making you say, “Oh don’t get me started”?
- How do you keep from losing your balance?
- How long has it been?
- What do you want me to say?
- What are you eating?
- What’s your favorite lazy genius move?
- How did you get so strong?
- What’s the gift you’ve loved best to give?
- Half empty or half full?
- Ready for some truth?
- What about this is making you cry?
- Final thoughts and one more question.